Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tonight's wash: January 26, 2011


This past Sunday I did the wash from this blog post: http://gracefulconfidence.blogspot.com/2011/01/reggie-for-second-half-of-my-first-1.html. Since it was moisture-based, I decided to follow up with a mid-week prepoo, D/C co-wash ordeal with Mane 'n Tale and Dove Moisture and Tresumme Vitamin E.

My hair has been in 6 braids (no weave) all week (I used BraidX as a moisturizer under a baggy to moisturize nightly and I wore a head-wrap this week).

- I used Mane n' Tale on dry hair under a low dryer for 15 minutes (I just smushed in the braids)
- Rinsed well and added Dove for 15 minutes under dryer.
- Co-washed then rinsed and spritzed hair with a mix of aloe vera juice and 911 leave-in.
- Moisturized (mid-shaft/ends ONLY) with Tresumme and sealed with olive oil and re-braided anything that came loose during the wash.


That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back again!

 Well, well, well, if it isn't me. Relaxed...again. It has been a journey, and it just keeps going. Almost to BSL and back teaching in t...