Friday, June 4, 2010

A regimen to stretch with...









So, I am 17 weeks post and so far this stretch has been the most successful yet. I am learning to change my reggie every 30-60 days to keep up with my hair's ever-changing needs. Right now I have sl relaxed strands sitting on top of a 1 and 1/2 inch afro. The different textures are driving me crazy!!! So it's time to braid it up. Prayerfully the braids will last me all summer semester (I'm almost a senior in college!! Glory be to God!).

Tonight I plan to:
  • Pre-poo with evoo (it would be castor oil but I ran out, I am a big fan of castor oil)
  • Wash with hair one olive oil
  • D/C with steam from my bath with my mix of Lustrasilk's Shea Butter Cholesterol plus, HE HH, and a tablespoon of each of the following oils: Vitamin e, tea tree, and grapeseed oil.
  • M/S with V05 and water mix in my s-curl bottle and doo grow oil
  • Air-dry in bantu-knots
This by far my favorite regimen for hair that has 1 inch or more of new growth. It softens both textures so that I am able to style more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back again!

 Well, well, well, if it isn't me. Relaxed...again. It has been a journey, and it just keeps going. Almost to BSL and back teaching in t...