Thursday, December 23, 2010

This week's hair stuff


December 19: I pre-pooed overnight with Evco and shampooed that out with my watered down Nexxus. then I followed that with my Tresumme Moisture rich and detangled in four sections the shower and plaited each section. When I got out, I blotted the hair and added my leave-ins in this order:

*Aphogee leave-in

*Aloe vera

*Cream of nature creamy leave-in

*Fantasia Ic Serum.

I combed each one through each time I add

Then, I let my hair air-dry in a rollerset and flat ironed the root with a little Nexxus heat protectant spray. FYI: NO HEAT touched the ends of my hair!


To maintain over the next four days, I just moisturized nightly with evco and wrapped the hair with my hands. I loved the softness and manageability of my hair so I think this regimen is a keeper!


December 22: I rinsed my hair with luke-warm water for 5 minutes then I slathered on some Dove daily moisture and did my workout. After that I gently rinsed the hair and co-washed it with some Tresumme. I used a t-shirt to soak up the water and then I moisturized and sealed with Herbal Essences LTR and evco. Then I plaited in 6 plaits.


-- On some long hair board I found, I was told to sleep with the hair in a position (like plaits) that inflicts the least amount of friction, movement, and stress. So, I think I may do that with the co-washes after workouts.


The star product for Decemeber: extra virgin coconut oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back again!

 Well, well, well, if it isn't me. Relaxed...again. It has been a journey, and it just keeps going. Almost to BSL and back teaching in t...