Friday, July 9, 2010

Co-washing contender to my TRESemme: Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner


I picked up this little goodie at Kroger on sale for around 3.00 for 12 fl. oz. I have been co-washing with it everyday this week. I am almost 23 weeks post and I am enjoying this as a co-wash in the place of my depleated favorite: TRESemme vitamin E with added sweet almond oil (sao).

Likes:
  • VERY moisturizing (brought me back from a slight protein overload cause by a new serum)
  • Cheap and accessible
  • No additives, like sao, needed
  • Rinses clean; Leaves no residue or smell (<---unlike HE HH)
  • Small bottle for easy handling and space saving
  • Upside down dispenser for easy dispensing
  • Consistent results everytime
Dislikes:
  • Not as cheap as TRESemme (40 fl.oz for 4.oo) versus Dove (12 fl.oz. for 3.00)
  • Finshed bottle in about 8 days

Overall...IT IS A KEEPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back again!

 Well, well, well, if it isn't me. Relaxed...again. It has been a journey, and it just keeps going. Almost to BSL and back teaching in t...